Otaku Heaven
Are you a member? If so then log in otherwise register, we are more than happy to welcome you here

Otaku Heaven

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:28 am

I hope I'm posting this in the right forum. Rankochan nor I have any idea how to start a chat topic. We'd like to know how do we start a chat topic?
Back to top Go down
WarioMan
Gaming Mod
Gaming Mod

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:42 am

Under "Castle Oblivion", find Chatters, and click on it. From there, find and click "New Topic" to start a chat topic.

"Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!" ~Gilgamesh (Final Fantasy V Advance)

"You mean THESE sunglasses? You can't afford THESE sunglasses! And get your hands off the ropes!" ~Super Macho Man (Punch-Out!!)

"Hey, hoser! I'm gonna hit ya so hard, yer gonna see northern lights, eh!" ~Bear Hugger (Punch-Out!!)

"I bet you really gotta watch where you step in a game called "Hero's Doodie"! *laughs*" ~Vanellope von Schweetz (Wreck-It Ralph)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:03 am

WarioMan wrote:
Under "Castle Oblivion", find Chatters, and click on it. From there, find and click "New Topic" to start a chat topic.
Okay, thank you ^_^. Rankochan, and I already know that though but we have no idea how we should go about doing the actual topic.
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:24 pm

Well its easy as pie Sugar ^_^

Just do what Aaron says and down at the bottom far left corner you will see two buttons in blue. One says "New Topic" and the other says "Reply"

So of course to create a new topic you click "New Topic"

From there its easy as pie.

If ya guys need help setting it up i can set up the topic for ya two if ya want

Back to top Go down
http://otakuheaven.forumr.net

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:18 pm

AnimeGoddess900 wrote:
Well its easy as pie Sugar ^_^

Just do what Aaron says and down at the bottom far left corner you will see two buttons in blue. One says "New Topic" and the other says "Reply"

So of course to create a new topic you click "New Topic"

From there its easy as pie.

If ya guys need help setting it up i can set up the topic for ya two if ya want
We do actually, and okay. but the topic is going to be for her, you, and I.
Back to top Go down
Raki900
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Well that case i'll be sure to set it up for ya ^_^

Back to top Go down
http://otakuheaven.forumr.net

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:12 pm

AnimeGoddess900 wrote:
Well that case i'll be sure to set it up for ya ^_^
Thank you ^_^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic   

Back to top Go down

Rankochan, And I Want To Know How To Start A Chat Topic
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1